Updated 3 October 2021
As of 3 October travel from regional Victoria (except for shires with additional restrictions) to Mt Stirling is permitted.
The additional requirement of a COVID test for entry to alpine resorts is no longer in place as of the close of the snow season.
- Travel from Metro Melbourne is NOT permitted.
- Thank you for following the Victorian health guidelines.
Please sign up for the daily Stirling Report to stay in the know.
To stay up to date with current Victorian Government guidelines visit here: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
- Mt Buller Mt Stirling Resort is following this COVID SAFE operating plan to ensure the health and wellbeing of staff, guests and the wider community.
Version 3.0. Effective from 7 June 2021
- For more detail you can access the Government Advice for COVIDSafe Management of 2021 Alpine Activities in Victoria which will be hosted here.
- If you are unwell please stay home and get tested immediately if you have any symptoms.
- COVID safe guidelines are in practice and all visitors must follow all signage and directions for your safety and that of others at all times.
For further information contact Mt Buller Mt Stirling Resort Management 03 5777 6077 or Mt Stirling Ski Patrol 0409 945 901