Mt Stirling is pleased to confirm the Stirling Café will be open from Saturday 12 June for winter visitors. The coffee will be on from 10am – 3pm this long weekend and delicious freshly made snacks to be enjoyed by the fire.
The fresh snow from earlier this week didn’t survive the heavy rain that followed down at lower levels, however walkers who head up the trails for the higher elevations will be rewarded with some lovely soft snow for sightseeing and winter photo opportunities!
A reminder for locals – you can enjoy free resort entry on Thursdays (with proof of local residence) at Mt Stirling. Simply ask at the resort entry gate on Thursdays to enjoy your local’s benefit!
- For information on the public health guidelines
- Please note there is currently NO TOBOGGANING IN RESORT until snow conditions improve on the snow play slope.
The Resort Management can be reached on 03 5777 6077 during office hours for enquiries regarding Mt Stirling access and operations.
- Check the current guidance on coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines from the Victorian government: https://www.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covid-19-restrictions-victoria
- View the live cams and pay Mt Stirling a virtual visit: https://www.mtstirling.com.au/plan/live-cams/
- There is a dedicated page on the Mt Buller website here also for details about operations on our neighbouring mountain.