Australian Sled Dog Tours
Australian Sled Dog Tours have operated tours on Mt Buller since 2014. Join the friendly team of Siberian Huskies and their dedicated owners for a once in a lifetime adventure you’ll never forget. Tours will be operating throughout the whole season, subject to snow and weather conditions. Tours include a meet and greet with the Huskies, a photo session and sled dog tour.
Please note that the base for the Australian Sled Dog Tours is on Corn Hill Rd at Mt Buller. Some selected tours go to Mt Stirling, including the one listed below.
These tours are very popular and will sell out quickly. Bookings are essential so please book early to avoid disappointment.
POWDER HOUND ADVENTURE TOUR
A longer tour for the dog sledding enthusiast! Enjoy the exciting and picturesque trail of Corn Hill road on your way to Howqua Gap Hut; stop for refreshments before the return trip to Mt Buller. Learn to handle and drive your own Siberian Husky team. Maximum 1 person per tour
*please note you must be fit and in good health to participate in this tour as you have to run with the team and at times run up steep mountain terrain.
Duration: Approximately 3.5 hours including a meet and greet and photo opportunities
Price: $750 per person
Times: 11:30am Thursdays only (snow and weather permitting)
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothing
- Warm hats
- Warm boots
- Ski wear is strongly recommended
- Don’t forget your camera
For enquiries please call: 1800 BULLER
PLEASE NOTE FOR ALL TOURS
- 95KG weight limit applies
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking time
- Sledding is a "sport" and requires some physical activity during a tour. If you are hesitant about your physical ability please ask one of our representatives when making your reservation.
- Per sled weight limits are in effect to safeguard the Huskies & valued guests